On today’s episode Josh and Lyndsay call up Swedish circus artist Uuve Jansson. Uuve is a world renowned trapeze artist who won a Gold Medal at the Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain and previously starred in Cirque Du Soleil’s IRIS, Dralion, and Alegria. If you enjoy our conversation with Uuve, please share the podcast with your friends on Facebook and please rate us on iTunes. Have a great week!
• [11:59] - Uuve starts her circus career with her parents
• [14:15] - The difference between swing trapeze and other kinds
• [16:50] - Are there a lot of opportunities to do trapeze?
• [19:56] - Uuve conquers a fear of heights
• [22:45] - Uuve goes to circus school
• [27:00] - A day in the life of an artist at Cirque Du Soleil
• [29:29] - Eating like a circus artist
• [31:54] - Overcoming injuries
• [36:31] - Uuve goes to the Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain
• [42:05] - How Uuve composes circus acts
• [44:42] - Uuve falls in love with her rigger
Uuve’s act from the Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain