Mari Madrid is one half of an unbelievable choreography team with her husband Keone. She’s choreographed and danced all over the world including for Justin Bieber, Ellen Degeneres, So You Think You Can Dance, and now HIDEAWAY’s upcoming production Slumber. If you enjoy todays episode, please rate us on iTunes and share the podcast with your friends. Have a great week!
• [07:47] - Mari starts dancing in her parents house
• [11:02] - Mari the trouble making cheerleader!
• [15:11] - How Mari’s love of literature informs her choreography
• [23:00] - The culture of dance teams
• [25:07] - Keone and Mari meet for the first time
• [30:40] - Powerful feminine dancing
• [37:01] - How Youtube effected Mari’s career
• [46:46] - Keone and Mari’s 15 video series, Preface
• [49:10] - Keone and Mari’s new eBook!