On this week’s episode, Josh and Lyndsay spoke with the extraordinarily talented Robin Slonina. Many people will know Robin by her appearance as a judge on Skin Wars on GSN, and also from her Las Vegas based body painting and event planning business Skin City. In addition to her marriage to clown, Jimmy Slonina, Robin has some surprising ties to the circus world. If you enjoy episode, please rate the show on iTunes and share the podcast with your friends. Have a great week!
• [08:39] Robin’s start as a mural painter in Chicago
• [15:29] A multi-state dress interactive art project
• [17:34] Learning to paint bodies
• [22:30] Challenges of body painting
• [25:30] Robin’s genetic circus obsession
• [30:41] The arrest community in Las Vegas