On this week's episode, Josh and Lyndsay talk about new circus related laws in New York State, their recent virtual reality shoot in Montreal with Valerie Doucet, how to get tickets to the upcoming Harry Potter show on Broadway, and discuss the new Broadway musical The Bands Visit. They also sit down for an interview with the Australian juggler, Olivia Porter. They discuss her time growing up and working in the Brisbane circus scene, touring in America with Circus Oz, contemporary juggling and how to create new material and techniques, and Olivia's upcoming projects. If you enjoy today's episode please rate us on iTunes and share the podcast with your friends. Have a great week!
- [11:06] Growing up in Brisbane
- [23:01] Leaving Brisbane thanks to the Adelaide Fringe
- [24:10] Touring with Circus Oz and her first time in the U.S.
- [34:57] Olivia on creating new shows, tricks, and material
- [40:10] What happens when you drop while juggling?