On this week's episode Josh and Lyndsay sit down with circus and theater producer Ross Mollison. Ross founded the production company Spiegelworld and has produced hit shows including Slava Snow Show, Puppetry of the Penis, and his current production, Absinthe at Caesars Palace. Josh and Lyndsay also talk about Superbowl LI and the results of the Big Apple Circus auction. If you enjoy the episode please rate us on iTunes and share it with your friends!
- [5:55] Ross's childhood in Melbourne
- [15:35] On producing a tented version of the musical Cats
- [19:52] Ross on Slava Snow Show and PoP
- [34:33] Spiegelworld gets it start at the South Street Seaport
- [38:20] Putting up a tent in Times Square
- [41:07] Ross on Vegas Nocturne
- [49:06] Josh, Lyndsay, and Ross discuss the current state of circus