On this week's episode Josh and Lyndsay talk about the good news from the New England Center for Circus Arts, the bad news from Harvard University's acting program, some changes happening at Ecole Nationale De Cirque, and a new musical podcast. They also sit down the Cory Tabino, the artistic director of Circus Maine to discuss his career and the new school he's started in Portland. If you enjoy the episode please share it with your friends and rate us on iTunes. Have a great week!
- [16:06] Growing up in Staten Island
- [20:40] Dropping out of ENC in the 90's
- [25:45] Touring with Saltimbanco and a generation of artists
- [29:38] Teaching around the world
- [35:40] The story of Circus Maine