On this week's episode Josh and Lyndsay recount their trip across the U.S. while working on a new show with Keone and Mari Madrid, update you on exciting news with Miss Behave Game Show, review Cirque Du Soleil's KA and discuss the closing of the CDS New York theatrical division. Josh and Lyndsay also call up Olympic athlete of the year, 7 time National Champion acrobatic gymnast, circus performer, entrepreneur and motivational speaker Christine Van Loo. They discuss her career, the transition between athletics and circus, working in special events, and running a circus school abroad. If you enjoy today's episode please share it with your friends and rate us on iTunes. Have a great week!
- [14:51] How Christine got into acrobatic gymnastics (sports acro)
- [23:11] The transition between athletics and performing
- [27:54] Training circus for the first time and making a promo video
- [33:59] Creating circus for television (NBC) and musical concerts (Paul McCartney, Britney Spears)
- [39:15] Starting Airborne Arts in Costa Rica and getting into motivational speaking