Episode 66 - Phillipe Petit, legendary tight-wire walker
On today's episode, Josh and Lyndsay talk about the recent dance auditions for Beyond Babel in San Diego, the upcoming run of Miss Behave Gameshow in Provincetown at the Crown & Anchor, and how in touch they are with the circus community this summer. Later on in the episode they sit down for an interview with the legendary tight-wire walker Phillipe Petit who you may recognize from his walk between the two twin World Trade Center towers (later turned into the movie Man on Wire). If you enjoy today's episode please rate us on Apple Podcasts and share the show with a friend. Have a great week!
- [11:06] On growing up in Paris
- [15:46] Planning his first wire walk
- [30:26] Phillipe's jobs working for circuses
- [42:02] Why he decided to stay in the United States
- [55:42] Phillipe's tight-wire walk bucket list