On this week's episode, Josh and Lyndsay sit down with Ryan Shinji Murray, an acrobat currently on tour with Cirque Du Soleil's production Kurios. They spoke with Ryan about his journey to becoming a circus performer, what its what like to create an act on new apparatus built by CDS, and his perspective on learning new tricks and technique. Josh and Lyndsay also talk about Lorenzo Pisoni's new documentary Circus Kid and what they got in the mail this week. If you enjoy the show, please rate us on iTunes and share it with your friends.
- [10:40] Ryan on growing up in Washington D.C.
- [17:45] Ryan starts chair stacking and learning circus skills
- [29:10] Starting a performing career (at House of Yes)
- [31:42] Joining Cirque Eloise's ID
- [38:25] Creating the Acronet act at Cirque Du Soleil
- [46:50] Ryan on how to learn new tricks
- [53:20] A day in the life of a CDS performer